GPS coordinates: N 37º 31´ 16.44" , W 8º 42´57.73"
Coming from Lisbon:
- On the A2, take exit Sines/Grândola
- Follow the direction Sines/Algarve
- At the roundabout by Sines, continue toward Algarve/Vila Nova de Milfontes
- +/- 13 km after Vila Nova de Milfontes, turn right to Zambujeira do Mar
- At the intersection Zambujeira/S. Teotónio, turn left toward S. Teotónio and drive for about 3.8 km, until you see the sign for the Monte da Galrixa on the right
Coming from Algarve:
- Take Via do Infante until Lagos
- Continue toward Aljezur/Lisboa
- At the roundabout in São Teotónio, take the second exit toward Odemira
- On your left side, you will then see the gas station GALP. After 200 m turn left toward Casa Branca and Cabo Sardão
- After 200 m you will see the sign to Monte da Galrixa on the left
Nearby Points of Interest
Monte da Galrixa is located on a 170,000 m2 farm in a naturally preserved environment predominated by pine and cork trees. Nestled between the wheat and corn fields where we grow the typical grains of the area, are forests, grassy meadows, our vegetable garden and our orchard. Sheep, chickens, ducks and rabbits are also bred on our property and help add to the rural atmosphere here at Monte da Galrixa.
Take a break from your daily routine and go for a swim in our saltwater swimming pool or enjoy a bike ride on the paths within our grounds. We also have a small lake where you can go for a relaxing paddle boat ride or fish black bass.
All guests also have access to the childrens playground, a grill, the foosball table and of course all guests are more than welcome to sample our homemade jams and organic products.